網頁

2023年2月15日星期三

Introduction about 倚天屠龍之奇淫合歡散(fan fiction-erotic novel)

The story start 
http://lovegaultter.blogspot.com/2023/02/blog-post_3.html

All blog
https://lovegaultter.blogspot.com/

Book name : 
“倚天屠龍”之“奇淫合歡散”
English name I guess is :
「Top Aphrodisiac(sex drug) in "The Heaven Sword and the Dragon Sabe".」


The story it's a fan fiction story , it's from「The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber」Novel by Jin Yong
Actually the Chinese current means 
倚=depends 天=god/sky,
heaven is 天堂,not 天
屠=kill 龍=dragon 
So it's means the sword it's the best sharp in whole world like from god/sky.And the Saber strongest enough can kill dragon 🐉(Top one).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Heaven_Sword_and_Dragon_Saber

https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%80%9A%E5%A4%A9%E5%B1%A0%E9%BE%99%E8%AE%B0

I write about their sex and changed some unreasonable circumstances.
Of course I try to write the most I like.(Only most not all, because I still need make sure the story smooth and reasonable character.)

「奇淫合歡散」it's a famous 「aphrodisiac」 in wuxia novel by 古龍/Long Gu
If you use it in the novel,you must have sex or you will die.
奇=magical 淫=slut 合=integrate 歡=happy. 合歡=make love 散=powder.
The horrible to die just write in novel not on name.


----------
I never write long novel before , this is my first novel.I guess because I sleep too less so I got this ability.QQ

Before I just write essays(paper) well for organising materials,not I don't want write novel just I'm not have that talent.

So this moment for me is a very magic experience.And if one day I lose it again, I'm not afraid,ha.

I write it 15 days already, everyday write 3000 Chinese word just on street,so I say it's magic like mage in WOW.

This novel's Chinese it's a little antique/old style and make the word become short. So I'm not sure google can transfer it very well or just soso.And have some Chinese old poem and Chinese knowledge inside,I hope can make the reader feel interesting.😅

In  Chinese people,their favorite women actor
「趙敏」is “張敏”

「周芷若」is "周海媚”


Of course,have Dozens actor ever drama this story.

趙敏



周芷若

But actually most Chinese men reader's favorite girl in this book is「小昭」,and no actor can represent her.Her not in my story this time because too soft not suit for my story's set up.
https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%B0%8F%E6%98%AD

The men role cowardly personality in this novel  is hard to explain.So not have the Best actor from reader.

Because the story become unreasonable in middle, many director try to fix it but seems not succeed.

And if you still confused Wuxia,it's a exaggerate Chinese kung fu.「內力」it's inside like yoga control breathing,「招式」it's outside different action easy understand.And if your inside control batter, that can make you fight longer and powerful=win .


You can watch this movie "臥虎藏龍”,and the old guys personality very Chinese and coward and like force other people follow their value.I don't like it(this movie) but It's very precise.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crouching_Tiger,_Hidden_Dragon


And because they always confused for their love,I believe they use body and mind to make sure what they really love it's more quickly can help them find themselves.



This fan fiction novel obviously a real sex novel,not just a gimmick.


--------




This sex novel's pan name 弗雷斯 is sounds trans from 「Vlees」(Dutch-meat).